Pagina's

dinsdag 7 oktober 2014

Inspiration trend | Oversized Coat




 Good night everyone,

Well my fall holiday of school started! Only next monday because I still have to work and make my homework. Because I've so much to do for my homework I don't have a lot of free time anymore so I can't do everything what I want anymore. I really want to focus on the main things like my boyfriend, school, work, dancing and my blog :)! So here a new inspiration with a new trend. This trend is the bigger the better: Oversized Coat
Here are some of my favorite coats. Which one is your favorite?

You can also follow me on Instagram,

Bloglovin and Facebook!

Goedenavond iedereen,

Wel mijn herfst vakantie van school is begonnen! Nouja alleen maandag want ik moet gewoon nog steeds werken en mijn huiswerk maken. Omdat ik zoveel huiswerk heb moet ik veel tijd vrij maken en kan ik niet alles meer doen. Ik wil me nu vooral focussen op de belangrijke dingen zoals mijn vriend, werk, school, dansen, en mijn blog :)! Dus hier een nieuwe inspiration met een nieuwe trend. Deze trend is the bigger the better: Oversized Jas.
Hier zijn een paar van mijn favoriete jassen. Welke is jouw favoriet?

Je kunt mij ook volgen op Instagram,














Sources: 

Crossroadstrading.com. 
Thestyleaviour.com
Fashion.telegraph.co.uk
Themovementuk.com
Thestylepreneur.com
Stylebiscuit.com
Iheartyouroutfit.com
Closetvogage.com
Chicisimo.com
Sharemychic.com
Tumbler.com
Pinterest.com
Lefashionimage.blogspot.com
Ellecanada.com





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten